We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Part-Time Marketing and Communications Specialist to join our team on a contractual basis for a period of up to 3 months. You will play a crucial role in promoting our pre-seed edtech startup acceleration program in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and attracting a diverse pool of founders from across the region and the world. Fluency in both English and Arabic communication will be essential for effectively reaching a broader audience.
This position may potentially convert to a full-time position in Q1 of 2024.
- Develop and implement part-time marketing strategies to promote the acceleration program.
- Create engaging content for various marketing channels, including social media, email campaigns, website, and press releases in conjunction with the BLDR team and content writers .
- Manage and update the program's social media platforms to increase visibility and engagement.
- Collaborate with external partners and media outlets to maximize program exposure during the contracted period.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, making data-driven improvements to optimize outreach efforts.
- Assist in coordinating events and webinars to generate interest in the program.
- Identify potential partnerships and sponsorship opportunities to enhance program visibility.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Professional background in Digital Marketing, Communications, or a related field with demonstrated track record of data-driven execution
- Proficient in using various social media platforms and marketing tools during the contracted period.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in marketing and communications, preferably in the edtech/tech/ startup space
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Arabic, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- A creative thinker with the ability to tailor messaging for different platforms and audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and interpret marketing metrics.
- Knowledge of the future of learning/work ecosystems and the startup landscape is a plus.
- Passionate about innovation and driving positive change in the education sector.
Competitive and attached to clear milestones and targets with the option for performance bonuses.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in the role with a copy of your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile.