We are seeking a skilled and creative Content Development Specialist with expertise in instructional design to join our team for a 3-month contract on a full-time or part-time basis.
You will be an important member of our pre-seed edtech startup acceleration program in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for developing and creating various written content pieces in English, with a strong grounding on instructional design principles. This content will include case studies, summaries, frameworks, playbooks, and other materials essential for the program's success.
After a successful three months, this position may be extended into a longer term contract.
- Research and gather information from diverse sources to create high-quality and insightful case studies, summaries, frameworks, and playbooks relevant to the future of learning & work space and contextualised for founders in emerging markets
- Collaborate with program stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand content requirements and learning objectives
- Utilize instructional design strategies to structure content that promotes effective learning and skill development among startup founders and entrepreneurs.
- Write, edit, and proofread content to ensure clarity, accuracy, and coherence, aligning with instructional design best practices.
- Ensure all content is delivered within agreed timelines and adheres to the program's standards and instructional design guidelines.
- Revise and update content based on feedback, assessment outcomes, and emerging trends in instructional design.
- Organize and maintain a content repository, incorporating instructional elements for easy access and retrieval.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Relevant background in instructional design, education, or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing written content with a strong focus on instructional design principles, preferably for programs focused on active learning .
- Proficiency in applying instructional design methodologies and best practices to create engaging and effective learning experiences.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English, with a keen eye for detail and grammar.
- Strong research skills to gather relevant information and craft content that supports learning objectives. Previous experience in the future of learning & work strongly preferred.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and accessible language
- Proficient in managing multiple content projects and meeting deadlines within the 3-month contract period.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think critically and propose innovative content ideas.
- Passion for education and a strong interest in the edtech startup ecosystem.
Competitive and attached to clear milestones and targets with the option for performance bonuses.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in the role with a copy of your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile.